Knowing More About Meet Cameroonians(M.C)
Meetcameroonians (M.C): To “Meet” “Cameroonians” is to bring the world to an online triangle, painted green, red and yellow; African in miniature—Cameroon in miniature—MeetCameroonians.com, the platform on which the world meets Cameroonians’: culture, lifestyle, entertainment, religion, politics and tourism.
M.C is a social media with a Facebook like timeline, groups, social networking(send and accept friend’s requests, send private messages, upload profile pictures, wall pictures, upload videos, audios and well organised albums.
M.C is for: “Socialization, Education, Promotion, Entertainment, tourism and News”.
The following have been put in place to give the M.C reader, subscriber, followers and register members a unique and distinct experience:
- Forums: Register members can create topics, up-vote, down-vote, answer questions and get paid.
- Blogs: Though an open blog to any registered member, post are made public at the discretion of the M.C Team. Through our blog post, we promote, we educate, and we build. Bloggers with 10 approved post can get paid with us. We also train prospective bloggers, give them a chance to intern on our platform, the best among them are retained.
- Groups: Only Top rated Admin and Moderators can create groups, however any register member can request for the creation of a group. Group admins with an active membership of more than 1000 gets paid by commission of revenue made by the traffic generated by them.
- M.C Tube: A free and paid promotional platform for all Cameroonians. To freely upload latest Videos by Cameroonians, and for paid promo packages; to generate more views and exposure for the videos.
- Shop: e-commerce; to use the power of online marketing to expand businesses.
The Team: Meet Cameroonians (MC) Team
Davis E Tabot
CEO & Founder, Blogger, Sales, Backlinks (to comment and drop links in high traffic websites so as to generate referral traffic back to the sites) and assistant to Otto Paul as a techie.
I Pledge to lead M.C Media and the team to success, so help me God
Otto Paul A.
“Techpreneur”, Tech Personnel and Key master, Sales. To ensure the smooth running of the websites, upgrades, logos, campaigns and
I pledge to make sure all technology tools for MC Media are always alive and active.
Nkoh Jackson Nkoh, Editor in Chief
A passionate and determined editor in chief, with a penchant for excellence and an eye for creativity. He is in charge of contents and development of short, medium and long term storylines for our clients. He is a Blogger, poet, site Administrator and forums’ Moderator.
I pledge to see the growth of M.C Media from content quality to the best out there, putting in all the time I can get without restraints…
Face of M.C Media, Social Media personnel(Facebook pages, Instagram pages, twitter, youtube)To increase following, members and to share blog post on M.C medias’ social platforms.
I pledge to be the face of M C Medias to put in and to do my very best in helping the company to meet its set goals, and I promise to put in more effort in advancing and creating the company’s awareness. Bella. S.A
Content approval personnel and Public Relation (PR)…To get in touch with stars, actors, actresses, models, bloggers, book them for interviews, create awareness to them about M.C Medias, to search and approve blog posts which target Cameroonian audiences for “viral content”
I pledge to do my best to exemplify the principles on advancing this forum . I promise to give in my best unselfishly to help reach the set goals by taking part in the activities in which I am assigned.. help me God. Claris B.A
Forums Moderator and administrator, to ensure the growth of M.C Forums.
I mac Johnson, the chairman of npws fb community, will do my very best ,I mean my best to see how m.c platform will grow from strength to strength, Cameroon is my country and meet Cameroonian is my family, together with one love, we will build this community