Forum

MCMG: Putting Cameroonians on the Map

Cameroon Model and Aspiring Actress Fon Othans at the Ecrans Noirs Festival  

Meet the beautiful Cameroonian model, a philantrophist, an aspiring actress and the Second Runner up for Miss Prestige North West 2017 Fon Othans. with the mind of an aspiring actress Othans try to attend most of the movie festivals in Cameroon and beyond if she can this is as she is fighting her way into the movie industry.

with a strong and compassionate mind set, the 2nd runner up for Miss Prestige North West took it upon herself to open her own foundation http://iamfonothans-foundation.com   which it aims at helping the poor and underprivileged children in Cameroon in her own words she said;

"My goal is to put smiles on the faces of orphans and underprivileged. I am glad to help them because I am also an orphan and I know what it means  to be an orphan. I also want to motivate others to follow my road and do same so we make the world a better place."

The beauty Queen was sported at the Ecrans Noirs Festival with other leading Cameroonian actresses, she believes with such company, her dreams of becoming an actress will never go wrong.

We stand strong to support such industrious Cameroonians...MCMG is behind you...keep going.

Working

Please Login or Register

African Top discussion Forums| African forums online| Nigerian Forums| African forums for entertainment| African Forums for Relationships questions and advice| African  forums for Celebrity Gist

Targeted Adverts can be placed here: