Forum

MCMG: Putting Cameroonians on the Map

[Solved] Introducing The Youngins: Young Holiday, Dulo, Sein Monty, Kiddo and Agbor D  

Page 2 / 2 Prev

Hi Am here, had issue with my internet connection

Confirm, we know internet is n issue. We just gonna try to meetup with that...welcome

Hello bro, hope the internet issue is okay now. We can ride on with you

Dulo is a crazy am strong head rapper because when he leaves the stage people always get him still playing in diameter heads after he removed link all comes from God so I tell them is GOE

hahaha, u be really strong head man #nonsense 

I am happy to part of the family and I pray and believe my talent goes far.MCMG is the best and I really love to work with you for as long as we decide.

man, we r happy as well. We look forward to doing something great with all of y'all

I have been listening  to these my brothers  especially  young holiday and kiddo and I have been a big fan of young holiday what I have become and kiddos No b today done by the best magic if gers who did nonsense 

I have been listening  to these my brothers  especially  young holiday and kiddo and I have been a big fan of young holiday what I have become and kiddos No b today done by the best magic if gers who did nonsense 

I being a big fan of these great artists I will really love to do collabos.so patterning your question  yes not just one collabo  is to be done but I believe  collaborations will be good.we are just gifted heads who where born to make the music industry  in Africa d world and kamair especially  see talent and unity can be a big game changer.

I believe in living I live in believing dats my credo so as long all these big brain stay in unity like the trinity we will give the game a new face and a big positive image.and MCMG I believe we shall change the face of Africa and kamir

one love bro, u see the vision clearly. We ain't here to play, we ain't here to stray, we are here to stay

I have other tracks but not with me yet still in the studio but if any come up we will share and Enjoy in the God given talent

ok, we r waiting..our job is to distribute as wide as possible. Don't forget to let your fans know they could join us here to interact and give better suggestions

I have other tracks but not with me yet still in the studio but if any come up we will share and Enjoy in the God given talent

I have a single which is to be release on the 2nd it and trying to work on an album 

The track is to make people believe in themselves and see they can anything and that it doesn't matter how you grow or where you coming from you can do anything.And to do some about the destitute,the orphans and make people look at them as normal children caught in the net of fate bot badluck 

thatz a good inspiration n focus point most especially if aimed at getting home based fans glued to u...kudos bro

My greatest day was the day I had an sms from ceo Davis I will like to thank you from the depth of my heart an dear MCMGians thank you for believing in my talent and I say I won't betray your trust and to my fellows artists we will go places if we work as one.HAS A LAVISTA mi amo Juven Dulo

thatz d spirit bro, one love

Am Agbor-D a.k.a SharpBoy Cameroonian Rapper,founder and CEO at "SharpBoy Movement" a brand with lifestyle towards positivity. 

Page 2 / 2 Prev

Working

Please Login or Register

African Top discussion Forums| African forums online| Nigerian Forums| African forums for entertainment| African Forums for Relationships questions and advice| African  forums for Celebrity Gist

Targeted Adverts can be placed here: