Forum

MCMG: Putting Cameroonians on the Map

WHAT DO YOU FIGHT AGAINST?  

RSS

Davis
Honorable Member
09/08/2016 11:16 am  

What do you fight against?

Today I had a fight with a brother of mine, though I prevailed over him, it earned me no happiness not even the least. Sitting on my bed pondering; then this phrase came to my mind, ” For we wrestle not against flesh and blood”, thus today we’re going to examine the book of Ephesians 6:12 King James Version (KJV)

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

You can not wrestle against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world and against spiritual wickedness in high places without putting on the full armor of the Lord.

The full armor of the Lord constitutes 6 things:
(1) The belt of truth buckled around your waist, with this you will stand firm.
(2) The Breastplate of Righteousness in place.
(3) The Gospel of Peace, so your feet will be flitted with readiness.
(4) The Shield of faith as it will extinguish all flaming arrows of the evil one.
(5) The helmet of salvation as it’s your rare gift from the Lord
(6) The Word of God, for it’s the sword of the Spirit.

We notice immediately from the above list, the sixth armor is the most imperative. This is because it contains; The father(God) the Holy Spirit, and the Son(The Word), thus peeps, start arming yourself with the word of God; for the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. So read your bible and share with us.

Thanks for reading.

ReplyQuoteLikeReport

Working

Please Login or Register

African Top discussion Forums| African forums online| Nigerian Forums| African forums for entertainment| African Forums for Relationships questions and advice| African  forums for Celebrity Gist

Targeted Adverts can be placed here: