MCMG: Putting Cameroonians on the Map

WHAT IS FAITH?  

RSS

Davis
Honorable Member
09/08/2016 11:14 am  

What is Faith?

FAITH

I have heard lots of friends said, ” I have faith”, “I get faith for you”. And lots of Christian I know have also used the word to express the hope they have in the things not yet manifested. Prayer beads are used by members of various religious traditions such as Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity, Islam, Sikhism and the Bahái Faith to mark the repetitions of prayers, chants or devotions, such as the rosary of Virgin Mary in Catholicism and most will say, ” we are putting faith in action”. Recently the mad rush to Nigeria to get faith bracelets from the famous T.B Joshua and other objects of worship explains it all and brings us to the topic of the day, ” FAITH”.

The prerequisite to move a mountain is a faith as little as a mustard seed, but what if you have a faith as big as the Mountain itself? I suppose you will move the whole world! This is the kind of faith where you start praising God for what you want him to do for you, thanking him rather than asking. This kind of faith does not need any object like the faith bracelet in order to gain concentration to be able to get vivid visuals of the things are praying for. You need no rosary and chanting, but you ask just once and look forward to receiving.

Hebrews chapter 11 in the Bible is known as “The Hall of Faith”. Perhaps that is because Hebrews 11:1 is the best place to find the Biblical definition of faith “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen” (KJV). It is also the book and chapter that we can review for those heroes of faith, such as Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and others. The Bible uses the words faith and belief or believe interchangeably. Eternal life is received by grace through faith. Faith is the victory that overcomes the world and without faith it is impossible to please God (1 John 5:4; Heb 11:6).

Peeps, read, understand and cultivate real Faith

ReplyQuoteLikeReport

Working

Please Login or Register

African Top discussion Forums| African forums online| Nigerian Forums| African forums for entertainment| African Forums for Relationships questions and advice| African  forums for Celebrity Gist

Targeted Adverts can be placed here: