Forum

MCMG: Putting Cameroonians on the Map

Am in the Hauz Peeps  

RSS

ZEALGOD THE WIZ
Reputable Member
13/08/2016 7:35 pm  

Hey contry pipo, your broda iz in the hauz.

Am the guy who uses words to screw with your thoughts. I love the ladies' view on life n am n advocate of ONE MAN ONE WOMAN. 

I go by the name Zealgod The Wiz n trust me wen I say I CAN IMPREGNATE YOUR BRAIN with quality lyrics n poetry. 

I am a research fellow in the University of Chinese Academy of Science, Beijing. I do this for Cameroon. One Love.

zealgod

ReplyQuoteLikeReport
Boss Chick
Estimable Member
13/08/2016 7:44 pm  
Posted by: ZEALGOD THE WIZ

Hey contry pipo, your broda iz in the hauz.

Am the guy who uses words to screw with your thoughts. I love the ladies' view on life n am n advocate of ONE MAN ONE WOMAN. 

I go by the name Zealgod The Wiz n trust me wen I say I CAN IMPREGNATE YOUR BRAIN with quality lyrics n poetry. 

I am a research fellow in the University of Chinese Academy of Science, Beijing. I do this for Cameroon. One Love.

You are welcome bro, what a lovely description. I hope you practice what you preach, " one man , one woman". If yes then you are the man!

Davis liked
ReplyQuoteLikeReport
ZEALGOD THE WIZ
Reputable Member
13/08/2016 8:19 pm  

Thank u. Am that guy.

zealgod

Davis liked
ReplyQuoteLikeReport
Davis
Honorable Member
13/08/2016 8:35 pm  
Posted by: ZEALGOD THE WIZ

Thank u. Am that guy.

You are welcome to the first and only forum in Cameroon bro, lets make it bigger than nairaland.com forum in Nigeria

ReplyQuoteLikeReport
ZEALGOD THE WIZ
Reputable Member
16/08/2016 9:38 pm  

Thank u the biggest CEO, the vision n the brain

zealgod

ReplyQuoteLikeReport

Working

Please Login or Register

African Top discussion Forums| African forums online| Nigerian Forums| African forums for entertainment| African Forums for Relationships questions and advice| African  forums for Celebrity Gist

Targeted Adverts can be placed here: