M.C Media Poll
Queen zinnia rocks, she’s the winner of the second edition of M.C Media’s much appreciated “Poll”. Every month, we make public a poll so as to ascertain fan’s favorite artist of “the” Month. All new Videos uploaded on M.C tube on the 14th of “the'”month and before the 14th of the subsequent month are set up in a poll and displayed for fans to establish the artist who really entertained, inspired, and educated them musically—fans do so by voting— and at the end of “the” Month, we close the poll, and the artist with the highest votes becomes the winner.
Ewube won the first edition, Zinnia queendom for the second edition, here we are again; as loyal and true to the Cameroonian entertainment industry, M.C Media(to organise the polls) and Fans(to vote) in recognition and promotion of our own—for this is the third edition and the artist enlisted below deserves every bit of our love:
- Some paid tributes to the orphans(Xviruz)
- Others stood as the lone voice crying in the wilderness for the restoration of Southern Cameroon(Bonzyz)
- Dynastie LE TIGRE with the official video of “Sur Le Mur De Mon Coeur”
- Seta Beatz featured the punchline guru, Mic Monsta in “OSHE BABA (being thankful and giving glory to God)
- Mokambe didn’t fail to tell young people not to be stuck in the past, all you need to do is say bye bye to ” Past Life
- Eeemmm, we almost forgot Kikoh, who manned up in “Mukum”and dissed Stanley Enow in the following lines: “Tumbu boss kalaba, take that go singam for ya papa, all d people de here na for saka, they no de for that ya thing them for njaka”.
- Ambe in “Bonne Année” took us to Bafut.
- M-Pro also dropped the official video of “Didong“
8 artists; Who do you want to see emerge as the winner of this poll, come the end of this month . Your vote is worth a month of promotion from M.C media to the winner of the poll. Do not only vote for your favorite, share this post and invite others to vote as well.