Cameroonians Rocks!
Notifications
Clear all

Dating Advice Needed

Davis
(@ceodavis)
Honorable Member Admin
Topic starter  

Been dating her for three years now, the pressure from her family is so much and they want her to get married to her tribe's man. She's 25 and I plan to get married when am 30 meaning I still have two more years to go. She's been on me too, everyday asking when I intend to come see her parents even after I had explained to her what my plans for the future are. I told her she's free to get married to the man her family wants for her, but she didn't take it smiling: She said I've been fooling her all along and that I never loved her. Please I need a mature advice; Should stick to my plans or go against them and marry her?

Thanks

Bandz
(@clari-bandz)
Eminent Member Moderator

If you truly love her u won't think of leaving her..I know the pressure girls go tru from their parents when it comes to marriage..its about the two of u and what u want..she needs u to assure her from ur heart that u are in this together...they will come around only when they see u two fight for your love...hope u make a good decision.take care

You liked
ReplyQuote
Davis
(@ceodavis)
Honorable Member Admin
Topic starter  

Thanks for the advice Bandz, but this case is different because she's gave me deadline when I tried to talk her into waiting and besides I don't want to be held responsible for wasting her time as she puts it. I thinking freeing her is the best thing at this point!

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 2MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved