Notifications
Clear all

Help me!

Bandz
(@clari-bandz)
Eminent Member Moderator
Topic starter  

An MC reader needs ur help. 

I am 21yrs old and I have been a virgin till I met this guy....most guys I meet think its immature to be a virgin at my age..my friends think am old school..all I wanted was a guy who is patient with me...I met this guy who showed me love and consideration. .he told me I needed no pressure..I felt like he was "the one" so I gave in????

Ever since he disvirgined me it's been two weeks I haven't heard or seen him since..hos phone is switched off. .have been to his place but can't find him..the only reason am sure he is alive is bc he is always online on Facebook..I send him messages he read but does not reply.

I am feeling very empty and confused...please how can gain back my self esteem???

Davis
(@ceodavis)
Honorable Member Admin

This is mean say watta don pass garri, no need to feel down or be low on your self esteem. His silence and absence could mean two things:

1. He got what he wanted from you
  2. He could be in some sort of trouble, and some lunatic is using his Facebook account.

Either case, you have tried, its about time you pick yourself up and move on with one big smile on your face, knowing that you've tried. There's someone out there better than him who will appreciate you more. Make sure not to easily give in to the lure of sex in your next relationship. Tiream, a guy who truly loves you will understand, after all, you are not only a body meant for sexual satisfaction: you are a soul living in a body. A guy who gets to know you for you is the one deserving such pleasures!

Boss Chick, Lionel, Davis and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
Boss Chick
(@bosschick)
Estimable Member

My sister make I tok like a woman too ya, been tru dat before but mine was better not by the guy who took my virginity, but by my third guy. My first two relationships were very good still missing those dudes, the third was hell in a cage, he made me a sex machine, banged me everywhere and left. I didn't kill myself though it was painful! I feel your pain my sister, but just know se eeh dat kind na thief Lass, e bad because e no deserve for be the one for broke your hymen....just moveone I beg you, forget about the baga.

ReplyQuote
Lionel
(@ghostwriter)
Eminent Member

Stop crying over spilled milk, if he is your first guy it means you are still very tight and juicy, many other guys will die to have you cos  most other girls out there are bole holes! drop me your number i beg

ReplyQuote
Bandz
(@clari-bandz)
Eminent Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Thank you very much.

ReplyQuote
Bandz
(@clari-bandz)
Eminent Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Thanks for ur honesty...am sure she is reading...Boss chick u be correct sister.

ReplyQuote
Bandz
(@clari-bandz)
Eminent Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Lionel.... thank u very much...so u mean she should just start a new relationship like that???how are u sure u will make her happy again? 

ReplyQuote
Davis
(@ceodavis)
Honorable Member Admin

Posted by: Boss Chick

My sister make I tok like a woman too ya, been tru dat before but mine was better not by the guy who took my virginity, but by my third guy. My first two relationships were very good still missing those dudes, the third was hell in a cage, he made me a sex machine, banged me everywhere and left. I didn't kill myself though it was painful! I feel your pain my sister, but just know se eeh dat kind na thief Lass, e bad because e no deserve for be the one for broke your hymen....just moveone I beg you, forget about the baga.

Talking from experience Boss Chick

Boss Chick and Lionel liked
ReplyQuote
Davis
(@ceodavis)
Honorable Member Admin

Posted by: Lionel

Stop crying over spilled milk, if he is your first guy it means you are still very tight and juicy, many other guys will die to have you cos  most other girls out there are bole holes! drop me your number i beg

Hmm Lionel means you love tight and juicy girls right? What happens after you squeeze all the juice? Please try to look for different reasons to be with women other than sex. Get to know the things in the person that will never change, if you find such then am sure you will never leave her.

ReplyQuote
Davis
(@ceodavis)
Honorable Member Admin

Posted by: Bandz

Lionel.... thank u very much...so u mean she should just start a new relationship like that???how are u sure u will make her happy again? 

Lionel can not make her happy since he is interested in juice and tightness. when those go away, he too will go away and look for the next tight and juicy girl. 

ReplyQuote
Lionel
(@ghostwriter)
Eminent Member

Posted by: CEOdAvis

Lionel can not make her happy since he is interested in juice and tightness. when those go away, he too will go away and look for the next tight and juicy girl. 

CEO please do not speak like that, I only talked about her tightness and juicy to make her feel good, not that I only care about sex!! Do not miss interpret me. There's more to women than just sex and a man who can not think beyond sex is yet to get or see the best things in women.

Bandz and Boss Chick liked
ReplyQuote
Lionel
(@ghostwriter)
Eminent Member

I asked for her number because I want to be her friend and not quickly take her into another relationship. I think she needs someone like me right now to heal her up

ReplyQuote
ZEALGOD THE WIZ
(@zealgod)
Reputable Member Moderator

Bandz Bandz, your tale is wow n tof from a woman's perspective. One thing we Africans fail to understand is that itz not how much of a virgin u r will make a man kill himself for u. There r men who prefer non-virgins. So my advice to you is this; it will never be the end of the world coz the guy walked away. Don't limit yourself by beating yourself up. Feel free n catch fun before u miz the Mr. right over a guy who might not even be able to give u the sex n ride of your life. 

Trust me wen I say ladies have walked out on me after respecting their wish of no sex n have sex with other guys. But it didn't make me less of a man. Life is bullshit...Ride on LOVE

zealgod

ReplyQuote
Boss Chick
(@bosschick)
Estimable Member

Thanks for ur honesty...am sure she is reading...Boss chick u be correct sister.

Thanks Bandz, I thought you were the one seeking the advice, can we get to know our sister seeking the advice? She needs to become a member of this online family

ReplyQuote
Boss Chick
(@bosschick)
Estimable Member

Posted by: ZEALGOD THE WIZ

Bandz Bandz, your tale is wow n tof from a woman's perspective. One thing we Africans fail to understand is that itz not how much of a virgin u r will make a man kill himself for u. There r men who prefer non-virgins. So my advice to you is this; it will never be the end of the world coz the guy walked away. Don't limit yourself by beating yourself up. Feel free n catch fun before u miz the Mr. right over a guy who might not even be able to give u the sex n ride of your life. 

Trust me wen I say ladies have walked out on me after respecting their wish of no sex n have sex with other guys. But it didn't make me less of a man. Life is bullshit...Ride on LOVE

Man you killed it, thanks for your contribution here, it makes sense. So you actually waited for ladies? Not every no from a lady actually means no especially us Cameroon girls. We like to be pressured, we like to pretend a lot, sometimes saying no, but in our mind meaning cease me and give me the sex of my life.

ReplyQuote
Bandz
(@clari-bandz)
Eminent Member Moderator
Topic starter  

She is already a member...hahah am way older dan 21 nah...lol

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *