Cameroonians Rocks!
Notifications
Clear all

My Story: An old flame

Davis
(@ceodavis)
Honorable Member Admin
Topic starter  

He entered me, coating himself with my fluids as he pushed deeper into my Pu.$$y. He slowly withdrew, leaving me desperate for more…

I hated travelling. This was the part of my job that sucked.

I worked in marketing, and a couple of times a year, I have to take a trip out of state whether to meet clients, for conventions and sometimes to take courses recommended by my bosses. I had to leave my husband back at home and travel to random places in the country.

Last December, I was assigned to go to Abuja to settle a deal with a client. I had learned that the best way to get what you want in my organisation was to happily agree to these trips. Promotions are assured when you are willing to impress, so I agreed.

I was packing up when my husband entered the room.

“How long did you say you will be gone this time,” he asked me.

“Only three days, hun,” I said, coming to wrap my hands around his waist. “I will be back before you know it.”

“Okay,” he said, as he leaned down to give me a quick kiss, “I will miss you.”

“I will miss you, too,” I replied.

The plane journey was short and not that eventful. I got a cab almost as soon as I stepped out of the airport in Abuja, and headed to the hotel booked for me by my company.

My meeting with the client was not until noon the next day so I spent most of the evening in my room, relaxing and fooling around on my phone.

Later in the evening, I decided to get out of the room and take a stroll. As I opened the door of my room, the door opposite me opened too and a young man stepped out. I looked up at him, in the hopes of politely saying ‘hello’ when I realised I recognised him.

“Dare! Is that you?” I asked, looking at him in surprise.

“Oh my God, Bimpe.” He said as he came closer to give me a hug. “It’s been ages.”

Dare was my ex-boyfriend. We had not seen each other since we broke up about four years ago.

I laughed as he held me, “it definitely has. How have you been?”

“Good, good. And you?”

“I have been great. Wow! Dare, it is so great to see you,” I said, leaning back to have a better look at him.”

It turned out he was also in Abuja for business and will be returning the next day. He was heading out to get something to eat down the street and asked to join him. I was happy too since I really wanted to catch up.

At the restaurant, we talked non-stop. He told me that he was married now and had a daughter back in Lagos. He talked about his job and how tiring it was to make these trips back and forth. I sympathised with him since I felt the same way.

I talked about how hard it was leaving my husband behind and travelling. We talked some more and soon the conversation shifted to our relationship.

“I really missed you, you know?  Dare said, looking intently at me. “And the fact you are looking so gorgeous is definitely taking me back.”

I smiled at him. “I missed you too. We were really great together.”

“Yes, we were,” he agreed. We were very close and truly loved each other but life got in the way. He reached for my hand lying on the table.

“You really are beautiful, Bimpe,” he said, looking into my eyes. I smiled back at him and we enjoyed the rest of dinner, going back to more mundane subjects.

We were standing awkwardly in front of my hotel room door partly because I was enjoying his company so much and I did not want to say goodbye yet. “You want to come in?” I blurted out.

“Sure,” he said, breaking into a grin. We entered my room and he strode to sit calmly on the bed. I walked towards the TV to put it on hoping to find something for us both to watch when I felt his hands slide around my waist as he stood behind me.

“What are you doing,” I asked. I could not help but lean into him. He smelled so good and I was taken back to when we were an item.

He did not reply me but proceeded to kiss me on my neck. He turned me around to face him, looked intently into my eyes then kissed me.

“God, you’re beautiful.” He held my waist and ran his hands over my hips.

I smiled and undid the button at his throat. He kept skimming his hands up and down my sides as I unbuttoned his shirt. He shrugged out of the shirt and pulled my top over my head, tossing both articles of clothing on the floor.

He kissed my bre@.$ts above the black lace cups of my bra and, kneeling, moved to my stomach, planting small kisses all over.

He pushed down the skirt I wore as he went lower. After which he flicked a finger across the front of my panties and my knees buckled.

I wriggled out of my bra and let it fall to the floor, and then he pulled my panties down my legs and dropped them on top of my bra.

I felt his fingers again, this time, tickling and petting my exposed lips. I felt one long, thin finger slide into me, and I sighed as it twisted inside of me.

He went down on his knees, sank his head between my thighs and swung my leg over his shoulders. Dare lazily licked my inner thighs and flicked the tip of his tongue against my clit.

His tongue landed hot on my tender flesh. Small moans and squeals escaped me as he tortured me. When I thought I would explode from the pleasure, I glanced at him and caught his eyes.

He pressed his tongue against me, hard, at the same time slipping a finger inside me again. I came instantly, crying out and shuddering violently, my mind spiralling into momentary darkness.

When he was done. He stood up, lifted me and laid me gently on the bed.  He took down his own trousers and came to lay above me.

Without warning, he entered me, coating himself with my fluids as he pushed deeper into my Pu.$$y, stretching me beyond my fullest point. He slowly withdrew, leaving me desperate for more; then he entered me even slowly again.

He kept up the long, teasingly slow strokes, drawing soft, low moans from my throat and building another coil in my belly. After what seemed like infinity, I gasped and my hips bucked.

Dare pulled out of me suddenly and dropped his mouth on my Pu.$$y so quickly that my body only had time to react with another enveloping org@.$m as his burning tongue made quick flicking motions across my clit.

Before the darkness in my mind dissipated, he moved up again and drove into me fiercely, blurring the line between pleasure and pain.

In a few quick, short thrusts, he shuddered and collapsed over me, gasping and moving slightly in and out of me as his org@.$m shook the last energy from his body.

We held each other until we fell asleep.

My alarm woke me up at 9am. I looked around to find that Dare was gone. He was probably halfway home by now.

Original story found here

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 2MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved