Forum

Cameroonians Rocks!
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] What has Stanley Enow Given Back to Cameroonians?

Davis
(@ceodavis)
Honorable Member Admin
Topic starter  

Stanley Enow is Cameroon foremost star, won so many awards with one album because of the unflinching support given to him by Cameroonians! The question now is, What has Stanley Enow given back to Cameroonians? Is he supporting other Cameroonians? Is he respectful or ridding a high horse of fame? Is there any Stanley Enow foundation? does he use home made websites that have put his name on google and other search engines?

ZEALGOD THE WIZ
(@zealgod)
Reputable Member Moderator

The race in the Cameroonian music industry has never been easy even for the big bosses themselves. Colabo among artists has been a far fetched ideology even in the makossa era.

However, the likes of Stanley Enow, have  brought a change in this scene in recent times. With just a studio album to his credit, he is unarguably the most successful artist of his generation in the Mboa Hip hop arena. 

If we take a critical look at this young talents career, we can notice the following colabos, 

- La Femme with Dynastie le Tigre

- Bounce with Locko

- Love Song with Claude Ndam

- Hit the Road/Have a Dream with Bill Muicha

- DJ Play My Song with Montess

- Cameroon girl with Yong Nabcis

- Back in the Game with Duc Z

- Give me a Sign with Miss Lena...

- Motivation remix with B Spanner

And the list keeps growing. Lets be truthful with ourselves, how many young artists in Cameroon beat this record of collabos just within pays?  

Coming to projects in the country, we all know how tough it is here to get a project going because even the likes of the almighty Eto'o tried and was punched out. But to the best of my knowledge, he has got a project with Akon for mega hydropower project in Cameroon. He has also been involved in a number of charity works within the country, and I tell you, he has done more than some of us will in a life time...

Google on brothers and sisters, the KING KONG is representing us for real...

He even dined with Barack H. Obama... How many mega stars have been here before him, even from Nigeria, but he made it to a state diner before them...

We are blessed... Show Some Love

zealgod

ReplyQuote
Davis
(@ceodavis)
Honorable Member Admin
Topic starter  

ZEALGOD THE WIZ from all indication you are a die hard fan of Stanley, I used to love his achievements and stuff and argued with friends about him being number, well I started thinking otherwise when I made a blog post about him and was expecting him to share on his timeline like other artists like Locko do, but he refused! Where is the support when it comes to individualistic hustle? It's very simple if you can't support my hustle, there's no way I will continue to support yours. You personally have written so many brain storming articles about him, did he even show some respect by coming down his high horse of fame to post them on his timeline? You have been encouraging people to vote for him, how much has he voted in support of your hustle brother? C'on bro lets be realistic here, this guy I think does not support others, he's afraid they will becoming bigger than him. Hein pere is still struggling to get 1million views on youtube, his recent videos do not even cross or reach 500K views, why the decline? Ask yourself that question and answer it bro! He is not supportive, he's proud, he's arrogant, simple! He keeps losing fans like me and just one day you will also write otherwise.

ReplyQuote
ZEALGOD THE WIZ
(@zealgod)

Bro I think you got a point about him riding a high horse of pride. But the simple truth is that he is not completely un-supportive of others' hustle. I think I have seen him share posts about him and other artists as well from other blogs. He even shares upcoming singles and albums of other artists on his timeline. 

I think the only problem Stanley Enow has is the team he has put in charge of marketing and selling of his image. He lacks a good strategist and content as well as personality developer.  

I personally have written a handful of articles about his hustle like you rightly pointed out with no appreciation from his part. As much as it is discouraging, I won't stop selling the image of quality and class if I encounter one even if it's of an enemy if I must. It's my hustle bro whether they appreciate it or not. 

My reference is Samuel Eto'o, despite everything he has done and is doing for this country, fools still go around asking what he has done or saying how proud he is. I rest my case. This is my hustle, I will keep it up.

zealgod

ReplyQuote
Davis
(@ceodavis)
Honorable Member Admin
Topic starter  

Gotcha bro, if he does act fast and abrupt he will keep losing fans and supporters. I rest my case!

ReplyQuote
Boss Chick
(@bosschick)
Estimable Member

Stanley is a completely social misfit, his PRs and a bunch lunatics who know nothing about building public image. They should learn from Locko! Locko is a top star but he acts equal with everyone, met him personally once and he was so cool. He supports and respects his fans. Stanley Enow is just a pretender, remember what he said about dynastie le tigre, limiting their relationship strictly to business, that was the blow to Enow's career, he lost thousands of Francophone fans, dynastie le tigre gets more views on youtube right now more than Enow, this leaves us to start thinking getting all those awards is not all about the number of fans you have, but the number of people who get into your butt. Enow's fan base is declining everyday. If fans meet anything to him, then let him change. I know he won't change because he knows his fame is not from fans.

Davis and Boss Chick liked
ReplyQuote
ZEALGOD THE WIZ
(@zealgod)

Boss Chick u got the bull by the horn. He knows truly his fame is not from fans.

zealgod

Davis liked
ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 2MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved