It’s not a new or strange thing that most Francophone Cameroonians prefer the English life style, cultures, education among others. It’s a common thing to find French speaking parents sending their Children to study completely in English so as... Read more
Tag Archive for: Francophone cultures very badMCMG: Putting Cameroonians on the Map
- Francophone cultures very bad
- 20th May 2019 in Review, the Fun, the Urgly
- Biya’s Regime in the Dragnets of Trump, The Days ahead are Opaque..
- Algeria Army Chief Urges Bouteflika to Leave Office
- Paul Biya’s Operation Sparrowhawk: Mendo Ze Slammed 20 years for Embezzlement
- Neymar faces charges for insulting/molesting match official.
2016 African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) Achalle best of the best Anglophone musicians Blanche Bailly Blanche Bailly - Let You Go (Locko Sawa Romance Cover) blogs in Cameroon Boss Ayala buea Cameroon cameroon entertainment industry Cameroon entrepreneurs Cameroon Music Industry Cameroon politics Cameroon top models Christianity creative corner promoting Cameroon Talents Dangote of Nigeria Dark Christianity Epule Jeffrey Faith football Gray Christianity hiphop how men make bitches out of women Jovi King Kong locko Cameroonian RnB artist Magasco Mel B Akwen Mic Monsta motherland empire biggest artist Stanley Enow paddy Foks Paul Biya roman catholic church Samuel Eto'o's private jet seized in Nigeria Sawa Romance SBM show some love Sir Akuchu's Blog Southern Cameroon problems Southern Cameroons stanley Enow Super models from Cameroon Syndy Emade Upcoming Rappers in Cameroon USA